Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frustrated!!

Do you ever just feel frustrated because someone just doesn't get it or even care to understand. I know this person who I have to be in contact with, that just doesn't get it. And I mean they don't get anything. Its upsetting because no matter how many times you say something, they don't care. This is me venting I guess. So some words of advice for that person, One day you will have to grow up and "GET IT." And learn some respect for other peoples homes. On a lighter note: we are hopefully getting another truck today. Its so cute and all fancy and fixed up. I really want to drive it because its a stick shift. I'll post pictures tomorrow hopefully. Wish us luck. Other than that just cleaning the house today and having a little play date with Paige (our cute,little, sarcastic, neighbor girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment